Technical Operations Strategist
One of the world largest Internet company is looking for a Technical Operations Strategist to join them in Detroit, US.
As a Technical Operations Strategist, you will empower the team to efficiently and accurately review copyright takedown requests and other related items at scale. You will work with a variety of teams in the Operations, Legal, Product, and Engineering areas to implement best-in-class solutions to the unique challenges posed by the intersection of copyright law and the internet.
- Work with product managers, UX designers, and engineering teams to develop and monitor internal tools used in company’s copyright compliance operations.
- Work with product managers and engineering teams to train and optimize machine learning classifiers.
- Work with analysts and subject matter experts to drive process improvements and infrastructure solutions that help us scale our operations and improve operational quality.
- Find technical solutions to help the team prevent misuse or abuse of the notice and takedown process.
- Develop expertise in core operational workflows, as well as company's copyright policies and mechanisms (including Content ID), and provide high touch internal support on these matters.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of experience with SQL and statistics
- Experience identifying operational inefficiencies and optimizing or scaling processes as well as a track record of building collaborative cross functional relationships.
- Experience in policy or legal operations; Experience identifying operational inefficiencies and optimizing or scaling processes.
- Basic knowledge of and interest in machine learning; Demonstrable design acumen and attention to user experience quality.
- Clear written and verbal communicator with a track record of building collaborative cross-functional relationships.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.