Senior Creative Marketing Manager
A start-up technology company is looking for a Senior Creative Marketing Manager to join their team in Shanghai, China.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience with experiential design and visual design
- 5+ years of in-house and/or agency experience
- Hands-on design experience with the ability to lead the design process
- Careful attention to detail, and a knack for applying a consistent tone and aesthetic across mediums that brings big, fresh, stunning creative concepts that delight audiences and drive measurable impact
- Inventive; original; creative; ambitious
- Big heart, good listener, great communicator. Must be able to convey design best practices and project details/ideas across all levels of the company, including the executive team.
- Desire to work at a fast-paced startup
- Develop and execute design direction for marketing channels including email, social media, collateral, presentations, websites, videos, infographics, email campaigns, event materials, and facilities to support various marketing initiatives and reinforce our brand.
- Interpret and understand our prospective and existing buyer base and their buying cycles by translating this into effective creative collateral that helps with the buyer journey
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of visual voice, and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, mobile, video, print and in-person
- Tell the stories of our customers and their companies through visual communication outlets
- Stay abreast of design trends and new technologies; proactively provide innovative ideas for design solutions in support of objectives and initiatives
- Advanced capabilities in the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc
- Working knowledge of web programming languages: HTML / CSS, and some DHTML
- An understanding of user-centered design methodology, usability standards, and optimization techniques
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.