3D CAS Modellers (Interior and Exterior)
A start-up electric car company based in San Francisco Bay Area is currently seeking CAS/Alias moderllers of all levels.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, US
- Create complex and high-quality digital automotive surfaces
- Create digital automotive surfaces ranging from early concept to production Class-A level
- Interpret 2D sketches and renderings into 3D surfaces
- 3+ years working in or for an OEM automotive design studio
- BS, BA or MFA degree in design, engineering or related
- High proficiency in Alias, ICEM Surf or equivalent surfacing program
- Proficiency in VRED, Keyshot or equivalent rendering program
- Understanding of production automotive development and procedures
- Intuitive feeling and passion for automotive design
- Work in high-pressure environment with quick turn-around
- Proactive team player with excellent communication skills
Salary dependent upon experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.